Monday, April 11, 2011

His Eye Is On The Sparrow

My heart is hurting for a lot of my friends tonight who are going through trials right now. My Bible study today was on being courageous through these times of trouble and heartache. Our human nature kicks in and we get caught up in the moment sometimes and allow fear to plague our lives. But God is faithful and He will never leave us nor forsake us; He will be with us "unto the end of the earth"! We have nothing to fear. He will walk by our side or carry us, whichever we need.
When I start to fear that things won't work out, or fear the trial that I'm going through, I always recall a beautiful song that my dad loved dearly. He told me one time "Amy, I know it's hard right now but if God promises to watch over the sparrow, then I know He's going to watch over you through this." And he was so right. So for all my friends who need some encouragement, who feel that there is no end in sight, click the link below and watch this video. I'm praying for each of you and I love each of your dearly.

His Eye Is On The Sparrow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment