Friday, May 6, 2011

Tyler

 




    He is born and my life begins.
    He hungers and I nourish him.
    He grows and I am proud.
    He cries and I shed tears.
    He falls and I hold him.
    He hurts and I feel it.

    His heart breaks and Mine is ripped out.
    He laughs and I laugh with him.
    He smiles and my heart melts.
    He accepts Christ and my heart is overflowing!
    He is all grown up and it takes my breath away.
    He loves me and I love him more than he'll ever know.










   I love my son and am so honored and proud to be called Tyler's mom. God has blessed me with a young, healthy man and I can't thank Him enough for all He's done in my son's life. His healing touch to Tyler has extended over the years and my heart is overwhelmed with thanksgiving and praise. I love you Tyler Wayne!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Amy!! Lydia has rocked my world in just 3 short years ... I can not imagine how much more that will be when she's older. Love that God entrusts us with something as special and amazing as motherhood! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete